Monday, March 12, 2007

Reviewers do it with commentary.

I was looking back at the archives of our fine blog and I realized something didn't make sense. The blog was originally meant to be written by one person (that'd be me, MuzikMakers). There are now three people writing reviews. Basically, the first couple of entries don't clue anyone into that and so I thought I'd let everyone know what the big to do is.

SoothSays116 has been around for a little while now and has made some contributions. I did not give her a proper introduction, but I don't know that she'd want one (she tends to keep her Internet life rather anonymous). Being just as busy as I am, she hasn't had the chance to post much, but we love her contributions of wit and wisdom when she has the time.

I am proud to now announce that GypsyRose will be joining us as well. She has decided to make her first attempt at writing some bookish stuff and we are pleased to have her. She's an avid reader and will surely add to the overall reading pleasure of us all. Her first review will appear soon. Thanks for reading our blog and thanks for the comments. Enjoy!

No comments: